Monday, August 30, 2010

Music post

Well, the sox have an off night tonight. Not much baseball to report, so I thought i'd make a music post. One of my favorite genres of music is rap. It tends to get a bad rap (no pun intended) by a lot of people, but it has a lot to offer and most people only hear the mainstream stuff. Heres a few tracks I recommend you check out before you say you hate rap:

Yesterday- Atmosphere
- Listen carefully to the lyrics, especially to the end. you think its just another song about a girl, but it's not.

Love Ain't Fly- Cunninlinguists
- This one IS about love, but its a great track and very fun to listen to.

Porcelain- Tonedeff
- Another amazing track. This one stays with you

Put it On- Big L
- A classic.

By the way, I may or may not be on tomorrow as it is my first day of COLLEGE.

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment